Breaking the E-Mini Intraday Code
Date: December 15, 2022
Presenter: Alan Fitterman
Join DMIC2059 founder Alan Fitterman as he covers the details of their proprietary software with chart examples. Learn the details of intraday market timing. See how to evaluate whether the day’s trend will be up or down – or even a non-trending Doji day. Will it be a volatile day?
Discover how DMIC2059’s unique software can help you evaluate these and other questions quickly! See how their program can provide the logic, structure, and architecture needed to manage your trading day. Learn to analyze any type of intraday market with a laser focus!
The following topics are covered during the event:
- Discover proprietary HOD (High of Day) and LOD (Low of Day) indicators
- Hear about an exclusive intraday “time and price meter”
- Learn to understand intraday GPS context
- Observe specialty S&P 500, NASDAQ, Russell 2000, and financial indexes instant indicators
- See how to level the playing field between corporate computers and traders of any experience level
About Alan Fitterman
Alan Fitterman worked with a futures broker in London before moving to the United States. He used this experience to start a very successful flower-delivery business, after which he moved back into futures trading. He developed the DMIC2059 software after many years of research and development.