- exported using NT 188.8.131.52 (64-bit)
- bug fix: NT8 crashes during the process of resetting chart background color back to null (when local time reaches the "End Time").
- exported using NT 184.108.40.206 (64-bit)
- If you had a previous version installed, please remove it from the "DocumentsNinjaTrader 8binCustomIndicatorsdownloaded" folder
as this version now resides in the "TG" folder/namespace along with the other indicator scripts I've coded.
- Added an additional "warning" color region to give visual aid to let you know the original time range is about to start/end
- Optimized some code to reduce overhead
A quick and easy way to conditionally change chart background colors based on the time of day.
- "Start Time" can be set to a time that is later in the day than the "End Time".
- Toggle between coloring only the price panel or all panels.
- Manually set the color opacity to your liking.
0.0 = fully transparent
1.0 = fully filled
|File Size||3.3 KB|
|# of Downloads||1424|
Importing to NinjaTrader 8 is Easy!
To import your 3rd party app or add-on to NinjaTrader, simply follow these 3 steps:
- Download the app or add-on file to your desktop
- From the NinjaTrader Control Center window, select the menu Tools > Import > NinjaScript Add-On…
- Select the downloaded file from your desktop
Visit the NinjaScript File Sharing discussion in the NinjaTrader user forum to interact with fellow traders and the NinjaTrader support team.