The intent of this indicator is, when combined with IFTTT Share Service, to alert a NinjaTrader user when a critical system or network error occurs by sending a push notification (via IFTTT) to the user's smartphone.
Watchdog Alerts indicator will create alerts when the following NinjaTrader events happen:
- Connection Lost
- Disconnected from Service
- State = Terminated
Watchdog Alerts can send alerts to NinjaTrader's Log, NinjaScript Output window, and the IFTTT Share Service (push notification)
How to use:
- Install zip file
- Add Watchdog Alerts indicator to a chart
- In Properties, select which alerts you want to receive and where alert messages should be sent
If you have configured IFTTT using default settings, no changes need to be made to the IFTTT Share Service Name ("IFTTT") or IFTTT Signal Name ("(default)")
|File Size||2.0 KB|
|# of Downloads||108|
Importing to NinjaTrader 8 is Easy!
To import your 3rd party app or add-on to NinjaTrader, simply follow these 3 steps:
- Download the app or add-on file to your desktop
- From the NinjaTrader Control Center window, select the menu Tools > Import > NinjaScript Add-On…
- Select the downloaded file from your desktop
Visit the NinjaScript File Sharing discussion in the NinjaTrader user forum to interact with fellow traders and the NinjaTrader support team.