This indicator plots the prior two day's settlement prices as as a horizontal lines.
Currently, only the CME Index Futures settlement time is used for determining the price, and may be updated in the future to support selection of the trading hours. The indicator should have Update on Price Change.
- The last version had a bug when choosing one of the trading hours options causing the settlement line to change to realtime close price. This has been fixed.
- The session plotting time input has been changed to a checkbox. Either chart defined trading hours or RTH.
|File Size||2.0 KB|
|# of Downloads||248|
Importing to NinjaTrader 8 is Easy!
To import your 3rd party app or add-on to NinjaTrader, simply follow these 3 steps:
- Download the app or add-on file to your desktop
- From the NinjaTrader Control Center window, select the menu Tools > Import > NinjaScript Add-On…
- Select the downloaded file from your desktop
Visit the NinjaScript File Sharing discussion in the NinjaTrader user forum to interact with fellow traders and the NinjaTrader support team.