Simple implementation of The Inner Circle Trader's (ICT - http://theinnercircletrader.com) Fair Value Gap (FVG). I couldn't find an NT8 implementation and so figured I'd share.
The indicator has the following parameters:
Max Lookback Bars
This is the maximum number of prior bars to use for FVG detection. Defaults to 500.
The indicator uses the ATR to determine if there has been an impulse move. This is the number of bars to use for ATR calculation. Defaults to 10.
ATRs in Impulse Move
The number of ATRs in a single bar to be considered an "Impulse" move. Defaults to 1.1.
Update Nov 26, 2022
- Bugfix: Fixed error that prevented the indicator from being persisted on the chart.
Update Nov 21, 2022
- Option to display / hide filled FVGs.
- FVG fill condition options:
- Pierce through
- Close through
- Configurable opacity for FVG colors
|File Size||40. KB|
|# of Downloads||590|
Importing to NinjaTrader 8 is Easy!
To import your 3rd party app or add-on to NinjaTrader, simply follow these 3 steps:
- Download the app or add-on file to your desktop
- From the NinjaTrader Control Center window, select the menu Tools > Import > NinjaScript Add-On…
- Select the downloaded file from your desktop
Visit the NinjaScript File Sharing discussion in the NinjaTrader user forum to interact with fellow traders and the NinjaTrader support team.